20 Ways You Can Be the Best Friend Ever

My boyfriend always get really confused when I tell him stories about my best friends. He'll ask who really is my best friend, because I have so many. He often wonders if I even talk to all of them. Surprisingly, I still do. And no matter how hectic life is, I make sure to get in touch. But to spice things up, here are 20 ways you can be the best friend ever!

1. Schedule a pampering session. 

2. Put on each other’s make-up.

3. Help her get over her ex.

4. Have a slumber party.

5. Cry over a drama chick flick together.

6. Watch your favorite artist’s concert.

7. Have matching loom bands.

8. Create a rockin’ playlist for her via Spotify.

9. Travel on a country you’ve both never been to.

10. Share your favorite funny Youtube video.

11. Wear matching outfits.

12. Have a coffee date at least once a week. 

13. Plan a road trip.

14. Go all out and have a buffet dinner.

15. Paint each other’s nails.

16. Buy her flowers on her birthday. 

17. Organize a shopping day.

18. Whip up her favorite dish. 

19. Text her a good morning message 

20. A real friend calls


Keeping in touch and doing all these things with your best friend is now easy with Globe. With Go Unli20, it’s now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it’s just P20 for unli calls, 15MB of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don’t call me, I’ll call you!

How about you? How do you become the best friend ever? 

Post a Comment

0 Comments