The Breakup Playlist OST


Two weeks ago, my friends asked me to watch The Breakup Playlist, as this was a timely movie for most of us. It was really a heartwarming story and I picked up some really nice quotes about moving on and finally letting go. It's hard to part with someone you love, but if you continue to live with the past, it will either haunt you or eat up all your happiness inside. After the movie, I had to buy the soundtrack, because music has always helped me in expressing how I feel. 



The Breakup Playlist OST has seven songs and two bonus tracks. Of course, my favorite would be "Paano ba Magmahal" because there's too much emotion and passion combined in the song. My next favorite would be Sarah Geronimo's "Nagsimula sa Puso", because it can re-tell my story. The emotion was raw and it makes me want to play musical instruments again. I am thinking of buying a guitar or a ukulele soon, and get a cool ukulele stand with it. You know, just like the mother in How I Met Your Mother :).

Sarah Geronimo also made a version of Kitchie Nadal's "Huwag na Huwag Mong Sasabihin", and that makes me gush anytime. Just like in the movie, her version stood out for me. "Patawarin", by Piolo Pascual has so much feels that I guess if someone would sing you that song, you'd be ready to forgive him. Or not. 

All in all, this album is a hit for me. You know how sappy and romantic I am. All the time. 

The Breakup Playlist Original Sound Track is released by Star Music. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments