#MothersDayAtMOA: Dreaming at Cookie Dream


I have been dreaming of ice cream and milkshakes for sometime now. And because the weather is scorching hot, why not treat your Mommas for a cool dessert at Cookie Dream, SM Mall of Asia!


Last year, I received an email about a Cookie Dream opening at MOA, and I was excited because this is their first store. Entering the shop, it was purely divine, because it was ice cream and cookie love all over.


How cool is this store? You have to personalize your milkshake and your cookie dream order.


To create your original cookie dream, you must first choose your cookie: Mine was Oreo Cheesecake. Next, choose your Ice Cream: I had the Chocolate Almond. Then, you have to choose your topping: I had the Oreo Cheesecake cookie again. This is only Php98 for this yummy cookie ice cream experience.


Next, I created my Original Milkshake: I had the Avocado Ice Cream, with graham topping and chocolate syrup and had a red velvet cookie in it. This is only Php139+20 for the cookie.


I was basking in dessert heaven, and I can't wait to share my (pseudo) recipe with my Mama. I'm sure that she'll be in cookie heaven too! Visit Cookie Dream at SM Mall of Asia now for this sweet loving. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments