Mishka Shoes Makes Me Work and Play


I am and always will be an office girl. I can't imagine myself not working because this is something I've always been passionate about. But being a banker and a blogger makes me go to different places everyday. And you know what they say, pretty shoes makes you go to pretty places.

Going from the office to an event, or meeting the boyfriend for a quick date, I need comfortable shoes that matches my quirky personality. I love it when I see pretty designs on shoes and that's where Mishka Shoes come to life.

Mishka shoes is a locally made brand for women of different ages and any personality. They have a wide variety of comfortable stylish foldable shoes, which can make you feel not just fab, but also at ease. They are not like any other foldable shoes that you see in the market because it's not bent upward to start with.


This is not just perfect for office girls, but also for women who travel. I also love their designs because they can compliment my outfit. Comfortable materials are also used with extra foam cushion in the insole, so they are sure to be soft when worn.



Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.



Know more about Mishka Shoes through Facebook at www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and Instagram @mishkashoes. Be updated with these footsie loves!

Post a Comment

0 Comments