Ariana Grande's The Honeymoon Tour on August 23


Months before, my friend, Ara, and I promised that IF Ariana Grande holds a concert here, we should definitely come. I think the stars heard our wish, because Ariana will perform at the MOA Arena this August 23!

Tickets are on sale this April 14 and prices are as follows:

VIP A: 15,999
VIP B: 12,999
Patron: 13,999
Lower Box A: 9,999
Lower Box B: 7,999
Upper Box: 4,999
Gen Ad: 2,099

I'm so excited! You would surely see me waiting on April 14! Tickets are available at SM Ticket Outlets or www.smtickets.com. Ariana Grande in Manila is brought to us by MMI Live.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward https://minitravellers.co.uk/ways-to-spend-time-in-krakow-with-kids/

    ReplyDelete

Share your stories with me