Vacation in the City: KL Tower Serviced Residences


Dolce Vita - the sweet life. That's what vacations mean to me. If you're always on a hustle and bustle in life, it's always nice to escape for a little while, yet overlooking the beautiful city lights. That I found when I spent a day in KL Tower Serviced Residences at Makati.

KL Tower is nestled at 117 Gamboa Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City. Strategically located near Legazpi and Washington Sycip Parks, it is not hard to miss their spot. We spent our Christmas Party there last year, so I was already familiar with how beautiful this place is. And since the boyfriend just turned a year older, we decided to unwind and leave the city's stress. We're both excited since we both needed a vacation.


We had the spacious One-Bedroom Premier for our weekend stay. This 75 sqm. space is good for 2-3 persons, but if you're inviting friends for a little get-together, this is also a great place to get. Unlike other hotels, KL Tower provides the option to prepare your meals because they have a well stocked kitchen with the necessary utensils. I'm sure that this is great for families because you don't really need to spend lavishly on restaurants.


Aside from the bedroom, (which I'll let you see later) my favorite part is the living room area, not just because it's big, but you can invite friends over during daytime. I can say that the boyfriend and I bonded a lot during our stay because I brought my Monopoly cards with me. The good thing about our relationship, is that we love to challenge each other a lot. The bad part is, I always lose during the game. 



The King Size Bed is perfect since we don't have to scrimp or push each other. You see, I have a very small room at home, and I barely fit in my bed, so this is really a big relief for me. When I travel, one of my requirements is having a nice bathroom. Thankfully, KL Tower's bathroom is divine. They have everything I need and they make sure that it is kept clean all the time. For guests, they also have another comfort room, so they don't need to pass through the bedroom anymore. It's convenient, right?






KL Tower also has a swimming pool, sauna and gym, which members are available to use until 10PM. It actually felt serene while I was dipping at their pool because I think I was just the only one there during that time. The boyfriend, being a gym buff, enjoyed the gym facilities because he felt guilty after our buffet dinner somewhere along Makati that night. 


The view was spectacular that night. I seriously did not want the night to end, because I have to face reality again the next day. The city was glowing and I felt like this is the perfect spot for me. I guess I now have a favorite spot right here.



The next day, we had a complimentary breakfast at Kitchen 1B. We had a selection of bread, mixed green salads, a fruit plate and a choice of any in their dishes. I had the Smoked Bacon, while he had the Grass Fed Beef Tapa. Everything in my plate is delicious. My plate has a fusion of healthy and sinful. But as expected, I also enjoyed my breakfast.


Fun fact: KL Tower does not necessarily mean the attraction in Malaysia, but the initial of its owners, Kalaw-Ledesma. KL Tower also houses The Biggest Little Room, a gallery showcasing the extensive art collection of the family. 

Aside from our One Bedroom Premiere, they also have a Studio Deluxe (25sqm), Studio Premier (40sqm), One Bedroom Deluxe (45sqm) and a One Bedroom Loft (70sqm). All except the Studio Deluxe has an occupancy of 2 persons in a room. I was even amazed by the fact that all these rooms has a kitchen, and they are best for people who are staying for a number of nights. They also have packages for monthly staying customers, which also feature their Two Bedroom Adjoining for big families.




Since we want to spend more of our time together, we had a late-checkout just so we don't need to rush in arranging our stuff. I'd say that KL Tower Serviced Residences is highly recommendable because their facilities are really taken cared of, and their staff are very polite and accommodating. This is definitely one of the most memorable staycations I've been to. Thank you, KL Tower for making sure that our stay was beyond expectations. 


To know more about KL Tower Serviced Residences, you may visit their website at http://kltower.ph. For reservations, contact them at +632 845-0084 or email them at reservations@kltower.ph. Like their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/KLTowerServicedResidences and Instagram at @ichoosekltowerph.

Post a Comment

0 Comments