H&M says, Hello Manila!



Last night was a big shopping escapade, thanks to the golden ticket that came at my doorstep weeks ago. I've known about H&M during my friend's trip to HK and their stuff were just amazing that I can't believe I'm part of the red carpet VIP launch. So now, here's a peek to the much coveted shopping experience this year, H&M says Hello Manila! 




Celebrities, fashion mavens and almost everyone came, conquered and shopped! Everyone hoarded, I kid you not. Almost everyone has shopping bags in tow. Some even had more than 5 bags. It was a crazy but fun night. And I loved the experience because everything is 20% off.



My first step inside H&M, I felt like Dorothy stepping into the Emerald City. Everything was pretty! Clothes are all arranged to your shopping desires. Oh, and did you know that the two floors are especially for women? Yes, that's two floors for you to indulge, ladies! 

Here's what's inside the first floor:






As I've said earlier, the second floor is still the women's and teen girls' section. Prices of tops ranged from Php200 to Php800+, you can buy a dress for as low as Php599 and up, flats and shoes from Php599 to 1,200, accessories from Php149 and up. 




The third floor features the Kids and Men's section. Men, don't fret if you share the floor with the kids, because there are plenty of items for you to shop. And at least, it's not excruciating to look for the items that you like, right?








It waa an ultimate shopping experience. And tomorrow, it's your turn to finally welcome H&M because it's part of SM Megamall's 3-Day Sale too! Now that's hitting two birds (Or shopping bags) in one stone.


So, are you ready shoppers? Here's a quick tip before it starts, check out their website at http://hm.com/ph/ and list down the things that you need to buy. Need ha! So you can get them first, then pick the things you see along the way. And eat or get hydrated before you shop because long lines are expected. 


See you dearies! Show me your loot this weekend. Happy H&M shopping! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments