Paolo Onesa Debuts Pop Goes Standards Album


My family is a big "The Voice" fans. And even though the reality show has ended, I still follow the artists who made it into the top. That's why I was super giddy when MCA Music and LionHearTV invited us to the blogcon of Paolo Onesa's debut album, "Pop Goes Standards".
Paolo Onesa may not have been on the Top 4, but he stood out among the crowd when he was hailed the ultimate heartthrob crooner in the show. During the blind auditions, Bamboo was the first one to press the red button and even threatened Apl D'Ap not to press his, so he could be in Team Bamboo.


This 20-year old handsome crooner hailed from Zamboanga. And now, he is living his dreams as he finally released his first album, Pop Goes Standards. With 10 songs to boot, it is just up to you if you want to be serenaded with this cutie. 



“Coach Bamboo guided me to the path which led me to my genre right now, singing standards. Good thing, I grew up listening it through my father,” Paolo said.

Songs included in Pop Goes Standards are as follows:

1. Lucky in Love
2. You Are So Beautiful
3. Make You Feel My Love
4. Just My Imagination (feat. Klarisse De Guzman)
5. Marry Me
6. You're Beautiful
7. When I Was Your Man
8. Which Way, Robert Frost?
9. Skyfall
10. Elesi

Pop Goes Standards includes two original songs written by American composers, Roxanne Seeman, Daniel Nitt and Philipp Steinke and they are his first single, Lucky in Love and Which Way, Robert Frost?


“These are the songs that I fell in love with the moment I listen to and recorded it and I’m sure listeners will also fall in love to. I injected my brand of crooning to these songs and I hope people will like it,” Paolo said.


Paolo's musical career continues to soar, and by the looks of it, there is no way of stopping now. What I love about his music is that his voice makes you feel inspired and loved. I know that most of them are covers, but it's amazing how you can hear how he puts his heart in it. 

You may catch him  at the following dates and venues:  April 27 (Sunday) at SM Lipa, Batangas and May 16 (Friday) at Robinsons Malolos, Bulacan.


Pop Goes Standards is now out in CDs under MCA Music and through digital downloads via spinnr.ph and iTunes. For bookings and inquiries, contact Sammy Samaniego of MCA Music Artist Management at +632 9162504 local 107, +639178565174 and +639209682991. 

For more new and updates on Paolo Onesa, log on to the following sites: www.facebook.com/mcamusic, www.twitter.com/onesapaolo or www.twitter.com/mca_music. The album is also presented in cooperation with Onesimus Suits and Barongs, Businessworld, Herword.com and Pinoy Magazine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments