This Valentine's Day, Dont Be A FlakerDate



My best friend and I are planning to go to a party this Valentine's Day. It's gonna be our first Hearts Day after college and I'm pretty excited about it. Told her that it's my mission to find her a date. 

This morning, I saw the newest Head & Shoulders prank to three guys who participated on a blind date. It stars Coraleen, a very pretty girl in her 20's and seems to be just perfect. But then she started showing her scalp and one of her dates said, it's sandy

I don't know about you, but if my date started scratching like her (and with flakes to add), it's a signal for a date disaster. Just by watching the video, I have been already grossed out that her flakes went to her drink, the cake and basically all over the table.

So to aid something like this, Head & Shoulders has the perfect answer to that. It is the leading brand in dandruff care and it helps giving you a healthy scalp. That way, you'll be 100% dandruff free forever - see it, smell it, feel it!

Don't be gross like Coraleen, use Head & Shoulders now so you could prevent from being called a Flaker Date. Now it's even easy to PDA! :)

For more information about Head & Shoulders, follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/headandshouldersphilippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments