Fanny Serrano Night LIGHT Luminous Lipstick Review


I'm not experimental when it comes to lipsticks. I'd often go for a lip gloss or pink ones because being morena, I can't seem to carry the red swatches. This Christmas, one of the favorite gifts that I received is from my Besty Mela, the FS Dark Rum Night Light, and let me show you why I was so giddy about it. 




First of all, I am raving for this lippie because it isn't red. Its color, Dark Rum goes very well with my complexion. And since I love nude colors, it's perfect for a barely there makeup day. 


Another feature that I loved from this lipstick, is it has a built in mirror on the side. I don't need to pull up another compact or a mirror when using it. And I can even use it while putting on eye shadow. It's very versatile that once it runs out, I think I need to ask my best friend where she bought it so I can buy another one. 


And you know what's really amazing about it? It's called a Night Light because it has a built in light on its two sides. Now you don't have to worry about retouching inside a car or a dark room, because it has all the features that you might be looking for.

Upon researching, I found out that there are 12 shades for the FS Night LIGHT: Dark Rum, Evening Berry, Peach Championne, Paradise, Pink Lady, Pink Vodka, Raspberry Wine, Red Margarita, Shirley Temple, Strawberry Punch, Sunset Sangria and Tequila Rose. 


Thank you for my Besty for giving me this awesome discovery. :) I know that I will definitely repurchase one. Or maybe I'd try another one of the 12 colors. How about you? Have you tried the FS Night LIGHT lippie too? Let's share our raves! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments