Glam and Girly at the Etude House Playhouse Princess Academy


Once upon a time, Etude House Philippines thought of an event for princesses, and they shall name it the Etude Playhouse Princess Academy. They announced it to everyone so a Grand Gala for Princesses took place last July 27 and 28 at the SM North EDSA The Block. Luckily, I have been a part of this sweet celebration. 



When I woke up the morning of the 28th, I found out that the Etude House still gives away tickets for a minimum purchase. I knew I just had to be part of it, having been a supporter of their products for quite sometime. Above is my Etude House haul so I could have the pink ticket. Bought the Strawberry Choux Lovely Cookie Blusher, the Oh! M' Eye Lash Curling Mascara and a pink eyelash curler. Good thing that I had to restock on the mascara because mine needs replacing. 


The Day 2 was opened by Ms. Andrea Amado, Etude House Philippines' President, and was hosted by Carla Humphries.   “We want all our young Filipina princesses to always feel they have their palaces wherever there is an Etude House store,” said Ms. Andrea. “And this is our way of giving back to all our loyal customers by giving them a treat only princesses deserve,” she added.



Before the styling and beauty talks began, I participated during the games. Some were out to test you, while some are plainly fun. I was lucky enough to score great prizes that could add up to my "kikay" stash. 


To add up the "Princess" vibe, they have given us tiaras to wear and take home. Saw a fellow BDJ girl, Bora during the event while we were in line to participate during the games. 


A makeover session was hosted by Ms. Bianca Valerio and even answered different make-up and styling questions. This is in line to Etude House's mission "to beautify young women with lovely products and friendly counseling"



The awarding of the The Pink Artiste Year 2 was also held during the second day. They showed videos of their make-up tutorial and even had an on-the-spot "Glam Princess" look demo. 2nd Runner Up is Kyala Oplado, 1st Runner up is Ada Agupitan, and the winner is Shebby Liquette. Lucky girls because they've won really cool Etude House prizes. 


Performances from the Black Princess and Nemexis are also in store for us girls. And suddenly I've been going gaga over K-Pop. :)


I also got the chance to have my picture taken in their pink and cute dressing room. Inside are Etude House Products from skin care, makeup, to super adorable signature perfume line. I simply adored the Mini Me Be My Princess perfume line. Popular Korean group SHINee is endorsing the product and aside from its packaging, the fragrances are really swell for you to be their Dream Princess. 

They also have the newest fairy tale make up collection, the Bling in the Sea, to fulfill your dreamy mermaid fantasies. Bling In The Sea offers with glamorous sparkling color eye stick "Proof10 Bling Eye Stick", multi-powder pinkish blush "Cheek Designing Brightener", gliterry cool summer colors for "Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails" , and all day lasting vivid and creamy textured "Proof10 Color Eye Stick". I'll be reviewing some of these soon. 

With fellow bloggers Helen, Kat, and Dawn
And finally met pretty Carizza of www.carizzachua.com
Aside from learning cool make-up tricks, styling tips, won different Etude House prizes, I've also won new friends. Kudos to Etude House for gathering all your loyal and fabulous princesses!


Thank you Etude House Philippines for getting us all dolled up and play in your beautiful kingdom. Hope I could get to join this again next year. This fun event is probably one of the highlights of this year for me. 

Stay pretty, Princesses! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments