I Shopped and Conquered SM City Sta. Mesa's 3-Day Sale!


Who doesn't love the word SALE? When I heard that the SM City Sta. Mesa will hold a 3-day sale again, I simply couldn't miss it. I actually had my fair share of a great shopping experience last August and could not believe how they have so many good items for such very low prices. So when I came back this Saturday, I was simply in awe. I found out much more affordable items and shops that are totally worth coming back for.




They had a three day save promo where you get to score discounts in three ways. Too bad that I have work during Friday, because I could've had my purchases off by 10% because I always have my SM Advantage Card with me. 


Even their new arrivals are on sale! I saw these Hello Kitty pillows and I wanted to buy them with all their pink glory! These are perfect pahabol gifts for Valentine's Day. :)


But what I was actually looking for are clothes that would prepare me for summer. Saw these pink Weekender clothes at the SM Women's Section and I simply adore the prints and colors. They even have green clothes that are perfect for this year. Now who says its too early to shop for summer? I believe we have to stock up ASAP!


Even Watson's is on sale. Buy your sun tan lotions and toiletries here for your upcoming trip. I'm pretty sure you'll find tons of them here. 


Outside, I saw girls going gaga over these bags. I love how stylish they are. They have all kinds for all seasons. Isn't that posh?


Now here are my great finds during the 3-Day Sale. I bought a Candie's Top, originally priced at Php699.75 that I now got at Php400. Its orange and summer-y! So perfect for the upcoming out of towns. Then I also got the Crissa Jeans dress at Php450, from Php749.75. Great buys in one day, that's actually unlikely for me. It's definitely a great decision that I went to SM City Sta. Mesa.


How about you? It's the last day of the sale today. And it's not too late to shop some more. Stock up now at the SM City Sta. Mesa 3-Day Sale and treat your family with some good old loving shopping surprise! 

Oh, and do you have purchases from the 3-Day Sale? Like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SMCityStaMesa and Twitter at www.twitter.com/smcity_stamesa for promos and contests. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments