Centerstage Opens its New Home at SM Mall of Asia

Let's sing the night away at Centerstage KTV - MOA
I love KTV! If you're frequent to my Facebook wall, you would notice how many Starmaker competitions I've tried in my life. So when I found out the Centerstage KTV is opening at SM Mall of Asia, I accepted the invitation and even tried to join their first Centerstage Idol Challenge. 

But before telling about the contest, let me introduce you to my (now) favorite place in the world, the Centerstage KTV. Opening its third branch (after Timog and Jupiter, Makati), they have been a home for inspiring divas and rock stars since 2007. What I loved about their KTV rooms are how spacious and comfy they are. Adding the best KTV sound system in the market, you will surely feel like a true blue singer (if you still aren’t) inside Centerstage.
Celebrated my friend's welcome party at the Party Suite :)
Like just last week, my friend and I tried their Party Suite and we enjoyed my friend’s welcome party at the Michael Jackson Suite. Not only did we belt our hearts (and voices) out, but we had the sumptuous appetizers and drinks to boot. I can definitely say that they had the best tasting sisig ever. I think I have to try their other dishes soon. 


Because most of my high school friends are part of the Glee Club, we are so psyched that Centerstage KTV gives us the largest song database of English to Filipino songs. Not only are their song choices up to date, we were reminiscing to the Spice Girls, All Saints and Backstreet Boys too. 


If you're not much of a singer, you can also find other exciting activities like playing billiards and poker, darts, video games and even board games. The possibilities are endless. It’s your “me time” while having your friends at the same place. 


But did you know that you could also stage meetings at Centerstage? Because of their Professional Audio Video System, you could surely get your message crisp and clear to your employees. And after the work is done, you could continue the party at their themed KTV Party and VIP Suites and just simply have a good time. 

Contestants! With Krystle
The Centerstage Idol Winner!
Skipping back to the competition, there were twelve of us who belted our hearts out during the semi-finals. Mommy Jo and I were joking that we needed to win so we could be famous in the KTV industry. The contest was hosted by Tim Yap and Iza Calzado. I forgot her name, but the girl who sang “Listen” won the competition. And I believed that she was so deserving of the title. Its not everyday that you meet someone whose voice gives you goosebumps all over. 

Here are the Centerstage KTV Rooms that you can all expect to enjoy:






So what are you waiting for? Sing the night away with your family and friends with the best party deals on the planet at Centerstage KTV. For more information, visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/centerstagefamilyktv

Centerstage KTV Mall of Asia is located at Bldg. C, SM By the Bay, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay City. You may call 0917-3856729, 0917-3856739, 0932-3830478 and 560-3387 for reservations. Follow them on Twitter at twitter.com/centerstagemoa

Post a Comment

0 Comments