Did You Order Your Zalora Already?

I can't wait to receive my own Zalora box
Last May 9, Nuffnang invited us bloggers for the Zalora Launch. On a midweek, we were all ready to party the night away as the newest online shopping website was introduced. For so many weeks, I bet you could have known them already, as they are big with their online advertisements. So when I received an invitation, I know I had to go!


With my blogger friends at Skye Lounge
The program started very late. I had time to catch up with my blogger friends, Luna, Mommy Lariza, FPJ, Mommy Jing, Ning and Jenny. We stormed the night with drinks and it felt like a big reunion. So big that the Skye was packed with so many guests. Good thing I arrived early, or else I would be lining downstairs. Yikes.
Sarah Meier looking as fabulous ever
And who better host the newest fashion scene than the pretty and stylish Sarah Meier? Her outfit was awesome. Now I wish that when I get married and have kids, I would be as posh as her. How cool is that!
The Zalora Men
Sarah introduced the men behind Zalora - Paulo Campos, Pedro Domiguez and Brian Cu. Everyone in the background was so loud and happy. I guess I could be to, when they announced the online shop's features. Would you believe that they have the same day delivery policy? And they ship nationwide. Aside from the cool brands that they carry, all these will make me hooked then and there.

Fashion Show
Lastly, they previewed the products and brands that Zalora carries. Their fashion show was the quickest one ever, since they don't have to switch clothes anymore. That is why I so love technology. Maybe someday, our virtual closets can already let ourselves wear clothes in a snap of a finger. I'm definitely signing up on that one. 

So have you ordered from Zalora yet? They partnered with local and international brands, carries a mean line of shoes, clothes and now even for Home and Living. Online shopping has never been this fun. Visit www.zalora.com.ph now and get fabulous finds.

More photos during the launch below:

Fashion Show
Men's Wear
Everybody's talking about Zalora

Post a Comment

0 Comments