Shape Up with Nestle FITNESSE this March 31!


I am all for healthy living! When I was advised by my physician to lose weight, I had to work hard so I could prevent getting diabetes in the future. I joined the gym and played badminton. But what I was lacking is a healthy diet. I still continue to eat what I want and not realizing my goal. Good thing I learned about NESTLЀ FITNESSE cereal, last March 10 at the Trinoma Cinema Lobby. Imagine 200 dancers from prominent dance groups in Manila, Fitness First instructors and members held a Zumba flashmob for everyone to see. And this coming weekend, March 31, 6PM at the NBC Tent in Bonifacio Global City, strut, spin, shimmy and shake with the help of Manila's top Zumba Fitness instructors and even enjoy servings of NESTLЀ FITNESSE cereals.

But first, NESTLЀ FITNESSE cereal is your choice to a lighter and healthier you. It is high in volume and with low-calorie density, whole grains that make you feel fuller for a longer period during the day. It is also rich in fiber and high in calcium, iron and folic acid and best during breakfast or snack. Now available in Low Fat Whole Wheat, Honey & Almond and Fitnesse & Fruit variants. 


With the FITNESSE diet and the latest exercise craze, the Zumba Fitness, you can feel great and in shape especially now that its already summer. Sweat it out with the fusion of samba, salsa, chacha, Bollywood and hip-hop moves that are set to funky latin and modern music. Make your body work while shedding off the calories with this amazing workout. You could even do it with your friends and have fun!

To participate in the NESTLÉ FITNESSE SHAPE UP NIGHT on March 31, you just need to present a proof of purchase of any NESTLÉ FITNESSE variant and present it during entrance. Or if you don't have them, you could opt to purchase at the event. So shape up your lifestyle this summer and show the world a slimmer and healthier you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments