PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS My Internet Experience From Watching My Favorite Series to Ultimate Entertainment!


I've been a PLDT myDSL subscriber for almost three years and I can FIRMLY say that it has never ever gave me problems like a slow connection and down times like any Internet Provider I know.

Sidereel is my best friend

So just like any other professional with a nine to five job, I need to catch up with my favorite TV series. My week isn't complete without Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen of Gossip Girl. And it would make me feel bad when I can't sing with Rachel, Finn and the New Directions at Glee.


But do you know what's more AWESOME than Barney Stinson? A FREE and UNLIMITED 5Mbps Internet Speed Boost! Yes you heard that right, PLDT myDSL Plan 3000 with a speed connection of 3Mbps will be upgraded to 5Mbps, get Watchpad with much more exclusive content and a one year of FREE PLDT to PLDT NDD calls. How LEGEN-wait for it-DARY is that right!?!

Before I was just a regular blogger, my posts was just about myself that I bore my readers to the vanity that my blog is. But when I became a Nuffnanger, I got myself goodies and invites to the coolest events in town. Now I can talk about the latest movies, gadgets and trends. And I even made blogger friends. Nuffnang TRANSFORMED me to feel cool and blog awesome posts that are worthwhile to read.

So do you wanna be TRANSFORMED too? Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!

Post a Comment

0 Comments