Got A Secret? : Pretty Little Liars



Yes two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Since I can't spend my summer anywhere for the moment, I suddenly got hooked with the Pretty Little Liars Series. Currently on season break, I actually waited until the first season to finish so I wouldn't be left hanging for more.

Could the Queen Bee still possibly be around?

Pretty Little Liars is based from a series of novels by Sara Shepard. The TV series, stars Lucy Hale (Aria Montgomery), Shay Mitchell (Emily Fields), Ashley Benson (Hanna Marin), Troian Bellisario (Spencer Hastings) and Sasha Pieterse (Alison DiLaurentis).

Aria falls in love with the gorgeous teacher, Ezra Fitz

The story revolves around these five popular girls with Alison as their Queen Bee. But when Ali mysteriously disappeared and a year after, turned out murdered, the four who were left out was bombarded by messages by an anonymous person named "A". A keep threatening them about a secret about the other girl Jenna who got blind because of Ali's doing. And while they keep getting the truth out, the lies keep on piling up together with an unknown enemy.

No, its not from Gossip Girl. Its from "A" who knows all your secrets

Seriously, I couldn't get off the TV without finishing an episode. Pretty Little Liars has a "I Know What You Did Last Summer" meets "Gossip Girl" vibe going on. "A" w as pretty creepy because you wouldn't know his or her next move towards the girls. I also love how they inject family problems and love dilemmas even if they're in a middle of a mysterious crime. Now I can't wait to finish the series and get on to Season 2.

Also, Shay Mitchell (Emily) is half-Filipina, just as I suspected. Something to be proud of again. And if you think Lucy Hale (Aria) is cutesy on the series Privileged, she showed her acting prowess in Pretty Little Liars. I think I pretty much nail myself watching this show because of my enthusiasm for Investigative Journalism.

Since Pretty Little Liars Season 1 ended last March, ETC will air them on April 30 on Catch Up Weekend from 3-6 P.M. You can check out their Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/etctv for the schedule.

Post a Comment

0 Comments