Get Into the Summer High with Penshoppe!



Solenn Heussaff sizzles with Penshoppe's swim wear

Whenever Summer comes around, I get so giddy because its my favorite season. Gone are the jackets and warmers because its the time bikinis and tank tops once again. And thankfully, Penshoppe's 2011 Summer Campaign has the most fabulous Men and Women's clothing and apparel line for this hot and feisty season.


These summer outfits are great for your upcoming out of town trips because they are light to pack and are surely comfortable. And because Penshoppe created this summer clothing line, you can be sure that they are 100% in quality.

Penshoppe also takes pride in their swimwear collection


Hoodies and light clothes makes your vacation time more comfy yet fab

The maxi dress is perfect for the beach!


By the way, did I mention that I always loved wearing flats? My friends call me a wanderlust because I always make sure to go to a vacation spot every year. This 2011, I'm planning to see the Hundred Islands. And when I saw these babies, I just got to have a pair (or maybe two or three). Below are the pretty and colorful flats that are now available at Penshoppe. Prices starts from Php579.


This summer, you need to not only look good, but to feel and smell good! And with these Penshoppe Summer Scents, these refreshing body fragrances might even help you hook up a summer love.


Make the most of the summer season with Penshoppe's 2011 Summer Campaign. From head to foot, they can surely bring your atmosphere more fun-loving, spunky and delightful. Visit the nearest Penshoppe boutiques now and fill your list with these summer must haves!

Post a Comment

0 Comments