Scoring for the Perfect Shoes? PAY LESS!


When I doubt for dress sizes, the best way to glam up is by wearing the perfect shoes!


Last week, I went to SM Megamall and saw the most fabulous store ever (well, aside from Forever 21 where I plan to splurge once bonus season comes), I walked across a nifty shop where “awesome” is the only word that came out of my mouth.



Payless Shoesource came from the far, faraway land of United States of America. And now I’m so thankful that they brought it here for us. Especially for the ladies who know their footsies. Located at the second floor of Mega A. Prices of the shoes range 1000up for adults and 600up for kids.



What I love about the shop is how they made it look like a giant stockroom, that way, you won’t have to throw fits to salespersons if they follow you all around the store. Every aisle also specifies the shoe size. They have flats, which I adore, by the way. And they also have flip flops for 300plus.



Christmas is really around the corner. I can’t wait to go there again to buy flats as a treat for myself during happiest season of the year. Shoes are definitely a girl’s best friend, and Payless Shoesource happens to be a greatest place to find one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments