A Year Ago...


Chuck: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
Blair: I don’t love you anymore…but it takes more than even you to destroy a Blair Waldorf.
Chuck: Your world would be easier if I didn’t come back.
Blair: That’s true, but it wouldn’t be my world without you in it.

Time really flies so fast. Its already the fourth season of Gossip Girl, and so much has happened for the past year. Its going to be the anniversary of the typhoon that changed the Philippines so much, and one year has passed since the mind blowing heartache called my past.

Fast forward to present day, I couldn't be more happier now. Maybe God has planned a lot of things for me so that I would be able to grow. That I would be able to understand. And that a heartache was supposed to happen so I could finally meet the person who is really worthy of my time and love.

B was searching for her true romance a
s she looks at the painting in Paris

I WAS just like BLAIR WALDORF. But as she said to Chuck Bass, it takes even more than him to destroy her. When I thought I was shattered to pieces, Jeff made me understand that I loved with all my heart, and it was a process that everyone has to undergo. That being stupid makes you even stronger in the end. And hurting means having to face rainbows after the storm. And c'mon, you've got to admit, it was something in the end. :D I got the chance to meet him, get swayed off my feet, pampered almost every single day, his parents love me and everyone wants us to be together. I was looking for a fairy tale and it finally came true.

Blair might not have found her true love yet, but this girl does,
with flying colors!

We may have a very long way to walk upon, but I know the road will lead to better things along the way. Because I hope. And because we have faith. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments