Tagaytay, We Saw Each Other Again...

One year ago, I hated Tagaytay.

Our First "just the two of us" Trip

One year ago, I avoided anything about it. Guess love's more powerful now. :)

Last Friday, By and I went to Tagaytay to spend the holiday off. When I thought it wouldn't push through, (considering Kara and I got home so late because of the Bachelor Bash while he was scolding me, driving on the way from Eastwood), he woke me up at 8AM to tell me that were still going, no matter what.

Because I was craving for pasta

Had a solid two hour drive from Manila to Tagaytay and headed to Carlos Pizza for brunch. We tried their sampler plates because I was craving for pasta that time. We were supposed to meet Ate Judith and her boyfriend, but our schedule didn't permit us to do so.

Zip line frenzies

We then headed to Picnic Grove to hang out, but arriving there, it was a really bad idea. We went to the trail just to exercise and we didn't find a spot to eat my bagful of junk foods. I wanted to try the zip lines but he wanted something solid and I didn't want to go by myself. But should you need to ask, Zipline rides cost P100 on a one-way ride and P200 on a two-way ride on weekdays, P200 for one-way, while P300 on two-way during weekends.

One hour of hunting Amira's: SUCCESS!

But the real reason why we decided to go to Tagaytay is because of the little store where I found heaven on Earth - Amira's Buco Tart House. Imagine scouring the whole place just to get my fill of their Blueberry and Mango Tarts!

How I adore their Blueberry Cheesecake Tart!

My former boss, Miss Tessa, recommended this place last November when we had our planning at Batulao. By and I looked for the store for an hour then found out that the store was relocated along highway near the SVD Retreat House. I was so frustrated at first because we couldn't seem to find it, but he insisted we go on and look for it some more. Thank God he was patient enough to drive us around Tagaytay.

A box of Amira's Blueberry Cheesecake Tart and Mango Tart (6pcs) costs P150, while their Buco Tart costs P100 per box.

It was a fun day indeed for the two of us. We were having fun driving that we didn't notice were near Manila already. A timely treat for my "month-long" birthday bash. And I'm so happy I'm spending it with Jeff. Love, love, love everyone! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments