Twilight Madness Continues...

Finally! Hon and I saw Twilight at the big screen! Yay!

After much contemplation of free schedules, and through the goodness of Ayala-powered sureseats, our 2:15-4:15PM yesterday was filled with adrenaline as we see Isabella "Bella" Swan and Edward Cullen's forbidden love evolve, with the consciousness, of her, being human and him, a vampire.

I wouldn't be doing a review here since this is not a page for it. Hahaha.

As a surprise, my Honey bought me a Twilight Illustrated Movie Guide. The first time I saw it, I was thinking of whether to buy it or not. Its pricey kasi. And the stingy in me says I wouldn't buy a 700 worth coffee table book to ogle at Edward's face. But since he knows me better, he surprised me yesterday with it. Awww..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the movie, went to Divi for Christmas shopping. At shempre, I still havent completed my list. I bought 2. Sa laki ng Divi. Cmon naman Ria.

And bad luck stroked me din. My ATM is lost. I just found out when I got home. Good thing that is on a payroll system and our bank's a sister company so I got the replacement today. Thank you God.

***********************************

I have another event coming up on Thursday..

Sir Jun gave up these tickets for a major pig-out, eating high end goodies. :O

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good luck nalang sa pag-abay sa December 29 at January 2. hahahaha.

**************************

Speaking of abays, my cousin texted me last Saturday that I will be her bridesmaid at her wedding. I told her no at first because I feel as if I havent enough time to pull myself a gown for the event. But she said she'll take care of it, so I have nada choice. Guess I really have to stop binging for a while.

.......

.......

HOPEFULLY!

*******************************

Gotta go! Spread the Twilight Madness! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments