Super Takes a New Level

I am super multitasking. I have crossed one place to do an interview to another place for a celebration, I have reported, wrote, marketed. And this is a new drive for me. I havent been fearful because I feel as if something is helping me move and grow.

Drama, drama and more drama.

I have so much to do. And I felt sad that I wasnt able to join the celebration of Sir GVF's birthday yesterday. I even brought my cam to witness it all, but I failed to come early. So I just sulked. Badtrip.

And its all because of the interview I have to make in FC Manila.

Seriously, I think the clinic is the best one there is. Well, it should be, since there are so many people who are expecting quality service and wouldnt make them feel stressed. As Anne said, "Parang nakakatakot yung clinic (the former) niyo sa Manila. Yung tipong haunted house". But now, the design is even futuristic. It has been, THANK GOD, better. :D

As I strolled Ermita, I cant help but think of my former workplace. It has been bittersweet memories for the past two years. Back to memory lane, I was somehow happy with the old company. Maybe its just not for me. Well, proving that is my second year on FC. hehe.

But lately, Ive been juggling myself up and down. Im proving to be perfect for my post, wanting to be a good daughter, and TRYING so hard not to look down on anyone. But the latter is impossible, especially when things are trying to bring you closer to the image where you dont wanna be. Sadness.

Mark says we should have a "burn book". I dont know if that might help. It might add to us being mean, and I really am not so much up for it. Mas maganda siguro na nagiging mean ka sa taong mean sayo, kaysa sa mga taong wala namang ginagawang masama sayo. Ayt?

Though sometimes, its true that you have to level with some people. Pero sa tamang level. haha.

**************************

Will cheer for our Company at tomorrow's bowling tournament. And will be having a date.

Weekend pa ba tawag dun? hindi na ata. Damn.

Gotta go! Muah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments