Crappy Crappy Moi..

I feel crappy.

But I'm happy at the same time..

****************************
I feel crappy that I didn't get the chance to watch Sex and the City Movie. Ive been waiting for it for months, but then again, I'm too busy to watch it. Sad...

I'm happy because Hon Hon went here. And now I could finally blog at lappie. Yay!
And yeah, Ejay Falcon won PBB Teen Edition. Nice. :D

Another boytoy. hahaha.

And then there's David Cook also. He's so driving me nuts. I love his voice. I wanna steal it so I could put it in my room. hehehe. Kidding.

****************************

Next week will be my doomsday. Because my brother has a stupid schedule at school, I am obligated to come with my Mom. And that is why I am enjoying my life right now, in this house, because come weekend, my social life is over.

And there's no work tomorrow. Finally! Another vacation. On Tuesday, the awarding of Project Smile will take place. And I have another article coming up. But I'm happy to report that I am still in one piece and sane. :D

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants will be shown later at ETC. I wanna see Alexis Bledel! Actually, I dont really like her character there. I'm just happy that SHE's THERE. And I thought I saw Blake Lively there. I dont know her pa kasi that time, so I'm not sure.

Though news have fled that there will be a sequel to the movie. *grins*

************************
Anyhoo, I have to go. Will go to my laundry and iron them pa. Wehehe. Yaya mode na naman ako. LOL.

See yah all! :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments