Last Day Madness Continues

Ever had a feeling that you woke up one morning and had that cheerful face in you but it all ends up being worse than you expected?

I had that Friday outlook in my head. No one could stop me from smiling because I could finally have time to marathon my Grey's Anatomy DVDs, fix my things and start to be a bum. BUT this girl started to throw dagger looks that I never dare mind since Monday. I didn't make it a big issue because I thought she was still hurt from what happened last week. And besides, I didn't want to get involved in her issue with this other colleague. I WAS SO WRONG.

This morning is the last straw. I didn't confront her because I didn't want to have any issue in the office. As far as I'm concerned, I never make enemies in the workplace because it would ruin my professionalism and mood in the office. I was hoping to tell my boss but I didn't want her to get into trouble either. I just hope she gets around because as far as I know, she used to be my friend.

********************************

Jeni already got her Belle De Jour Planner. I am sooo happy for her. Even Mariz wanted to have the same planner and got jealous when I told her that I already got one. Said she'll visit one of their venues. Anyway, I am sooo loving mine and have already scribbled some stuffs in it. On the other hand, Hon Hon has to complete six stickers more for his Starbucks Planner. Uber nice.

**********************************

Am currently writing a news article for the company. I missed doing news and business articles already. I'm just so glad that MST's giving me these kind of opportunity. And it'll speak well for my portfolio. When I plan to really jump into a journalism career after a year or two.

I have to go already. Couldn't settle for a long post since I'm on a dumps today. People do suck sometimes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments