Boob Tube Affair

At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you're willing to throw caution to the wind and take a chance, the view from the other side... is spectacular."-- Meredith Grey, GREY'S ANATOMY.

**********************************

I'm having Grey's Anatomy Overload. I sooo love the show, plus the quotes at the beginning and end of every episode. I also found a website about it. Here I am, babbling over a series again. I don't know, I just seem to get stuck with it.

Finally had the chance to go home early and caught Amazing Race 12 at Studio 23 last night. And proudly, my bet, dad and daughter tandem Ronald and Christina got into first place at the Croatia leg. Azaria and Hendekea were eliminated by the grandpa-grandson team. Uber cool. I wanna try rappelling. I don't know, its the extreme things that make you feel high. On the other hand, Nathan and Jennifer are into bickering again. I asked Hon if he wanted us to join something like that, he said that we might argue a lot since were kind of opposites. I don't know. hehehe.

****************************

PBB on the other hand, continues to be on rage. Gladys Guevarra went out of the house for good. I honestly think it would be better for her. Better because its not healthy to see her inside the house. She's acting weird and stupid. Really. Ethel came back instead. At most parts, I think I might like her better than Gladys. Bleep. LOL

I'm so freaking bored. Although when go home, I feel as if I have too much things to do. So weird. Its not the same Christmas Spirit I had last year.

Have to go. Mmmmuah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments