Only Reminds Me of You...

I couldn't help singing the song because Jeni sang it earlier when I told her that one of the staff in the other department looks like, well, someone I've known. Someone I thought I had feelings with, but then, faded because of sheer absence. Though I am not anymore wishing that we could still be friends, because the feeling would be awkward. Now as Ive seen the newbie here in the company, and him approaching me this afternoon to borrow something, is even weird. I don't know why I should still be reminded

But push comes to shove, I know I'm fine. I'm just a little crazed by the scenario here.

************************

Kamustahin naman natin ang beloved school ko.. haha..

TOP 20 SCHOOLS IN THE PHILIPPINES

This statistics is a result of the study conducted by the Professional
Regulations Commission (PRC) and the
Commission on Higher Education (CHED),
based on the average passing in the
BOARD EXAMINATIONS OF ALL COURSES of
all universities and colleges in the Philippines . This study is concluded
every 10 years.

Eleven schools come from Luzon, two
from the Visayas and seven from
Mindanao .

1. University of the Philippines (Diliman Campus / Luzon )

2. University of the Philippines (Los Banos Campus/ Luzon )

3. University of the Philippines (Manila Campus / Luzon )

4. Silliman University ( Dumaguete City / Visayas)

5. Ateneo deDavao University ( Davao / Mindanao )

6. Ateneo de Manila University ( Manila / Luzon )

7. University of Sto . Tomas ( Manila /Luzon )

8. Mindanao State University (Iligan Institute of Tech/ Mindanao )

9. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila/Luzon)

10. Saint Louis University ( Baguio City / Luzon )

11. University of San Carlos ( Cebu City / Visayas)

12. Xavier University (Cagayan de Oro / Mindanao )

13. Mindanao State University (Main / Mindanao )

14. Urios College ( Butuan City / Mindanao )

15. Polytechnic University of the Philippines ( Manila / Luzon )

16. De La Salle University ( Manila / Luzon )

17. Mapua Institute of Technology ( Manila / Luzon )

18. Adamson University ( Manila / Luzon )

19. Central Mindanao University (Bukidnon/Mindanao)

20. University of Southern Philippines ( Davao /Mindanao)

I am so proud. Though I could've wished that Alma Mater would be at the Upper 4th. Gawd!

***************************

Were planning to go to Galera. Yeah, I know its weird that were going there at rainy season, but next Friday is a holiday. If everything else fail, maybe Baguio would be nice. :D

In whatever order, I would just like to unwind instead of being home alone during the holiday. Hope it'll push thru, or else, I would surely go even more crazy.

Gotta go plan the getaway. Oh Please Mr. Sun, shine for me again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments