Sunny Side Down

Hate this day. Don't ask why. I'm just so freaking pissed. 'nuff said.

*************************

SOoo excited to see Spiderman 3. I don't know, I just have this sudden rush whenever I see the trailer or the poster. I just adore him. Good job, Tobey. haha

Anyhow, went to Gateway today. Saw the book "For One More Day" at Fully Booked. Really, it is haunting me and I am freaked by the occurrences.I am again, confused. Just that I'm planning to buy new shoes tomorrow and I'd rather spend this pay for them than a new book. We also have to reserve for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Hon got this e-book but I'm not that sure if it genuine or so. That's why I opt to read the real thing. July 21 here I come. Haha!

Slept late last night because I was rushing something for the Grand day. I know I could finish it on time, but time itself doesn't permit me to even scan through it.

My good friend, Jayvee, is going to resign already after two months of working. Just that its too bad because were left out again. See after Chay, he has been a bit of an asset already. Maybe he was burnt out or something but he's not changing his mind about it. Oh well, Move on.

I have so many pending books to read. i don't know what to begin.

Have to go already. Just slipped a second to post this. Buhbye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments