down..down..down

I can't get it when some people have to be so shallow.. But the worse part is, I think I'm becoming one of them too..

********************************
Drama, drama, drama.. Just that my life's so full of it. *rolls eyes* But really, it always come to an end where I have to be the bad guy and some people seems to be innocent about it. I hate it when everything falls to hurting someone, and hurting myself while the other people get away with it. And being happy with it. Sometimes, I think its best to shut up your mouth, but your conscience really bothers you, and lest, you fail to scream it on top of your lungs because judgements will eventually be granted to you. U-N-F-A-I-R? Right.

Back to being not bitter, I miss my friends already. It's been months since we last saw each other. Just that after grad, everyone's been so busy, uh, including dear old moi. To top it all, old friendships seem to never rekindle again. Sad. Actually, it's been gloomy.

********************************
Some people are afraid to say when things seem to fall apart. And I think I belong to them. There are just too many issues that you know you can't talk about. You know you're hurt but you shrug the feeling because you cannot give an explanation to a thing you yourself could not even explain. You are afraid that things will never go back to where it used to be once you let yourself out.

And the irony behind it, is that you could never really know what struck you until its gone.

Choosing to leave it all to yourself kills you slowly and a part of you called sanity burns it all to ashes.

********************************
Bahuhey, I'm feeling the dumps, and they might not even know it. Maybe tomorrow it'll be okay. Maybe once I get into his arms again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments