Christmas white and Blue

Spent the Christmas with Hon and went to their house. Felt good to be welcomed and all. Just that I've been meaning to have something like this for a long time. That you're liked by his parents, or he is proud to bring you to his house. I just love this year, and as it halt to an end, I'm gonna miss all the fun and the not-so-fun things that happened to my life.

Back on Christmas again, Hon became the hero when he saved my family from some opportunists that might take a heap of money from us. I'm just so glad that he was there to protect me and all. As I've told him, although that incident happened, this has still been one of the best Christmases I ever had. And to add that after so many months, we are still very much in love and happy with each other. (^___^)

**********************
Hopefully, I could be back in total writing. Not sure yet though..

But project is in lift off. and so excited of the output. Maam Kit says there will also be a grand launching. Cool.

2006 has been a grand year. I guess this will be my last post for the year. I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday to update what happened in my yearender. haha.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! MAY YOUR NEXT YEAR BE BLESSED WITH LOTS OF EVERYTHING..

Post a Comment

0 Comments