phone...finally!

YAY! I finally have an access to my blog. Stupid PLDT sucked service for almost two weeks. I had to call to their service center for eight days. Imagine? Eight long days! I so missed the phone.

But anyway, I finally proved myself that when God closes a door, He opens a window. I remember Malyn saying that good things would come my way one at a time. First, I got a job, next a nice guy who really loves me and cares for me that he would even go from south to north then south again just to make sure I get home safely. And lastly, I have my new Motoslvr. Haha! My dad (who was having pity on me because I have to settle for my 3310) finally gave in to my dream fone, so voila. My new baby! =)

Okay, things at work is pretty hazy and all. I am not sure of what would happen. I am unsure of some of the things they teach me. But I'm kinda learning on some of the things, things that I havent even heard of before. And its kinda nice. And yeah, everyday's like a feast in the office. Our senior bosses would always have food for everyone or junk foods for us. Mam Lorie would even want us to be fat and all. I'm actually getting bigger, but I promised myself that I would start on having my old figure back. Go on Fonda, Make my day! Wahaha!

I'm gonna see Mela (and hopefully Brenti) this Saturday. I so miss my best friends. But if rich Brent couldnt come, Mela and I would go to RP or somewhere. It's just that I'm a free woman that day. hehehe.

Gotta go, my boss will be touring Mindanao in a few days. And he will barge me again tomorrow for eveything that should be done and things he would bring for the trip. Oh well, tomorrow's another night! mwah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments