Gloom

I have been in the dumps lately. Though someone nice is trying to pick me up from the fall, this week has been one of the disasters I've ever had. I'm feeling bad about not seeing someone, not talking to that someone and not knowing where we'll end up. And my heart is getting bruised everytime I think of it, and makes me wanna cry more. I just don't know what to do about it. I have no idea what I should do or how I should ever think, let alone how I should feel. And the worst part, I'm getting used to the fact that I'm blaming myself for the damages that I've been doing for the both of us. I just don't want him to leave, but I'm getting frustrated about it. I don't know.

I don't want to care anymore, but eventually, I could not NOT care.


So anyway, enough with stress, because this time, I wanna take over my life. I mean taking over doing great stuff, concentrating on getting a job, waking because the world wants to you to wake up and all that stuff. I just don't wanna cry everyday and thinking about my strenuous almost there life. And if I could just leave my world for one day and think of no one, I believe I can get back to my old and normal self. The one who loves herself more than others.

But anyhow, I think it'll never happen again.

***********************
I have an upcoming summer job for four days or five if you count orientation with CITEM in one of their trade shows. But I'm really counting on ABC5 or Colors Publishing to interview then hire me. Channel 5 called and they were looking for a PR Writer for a contest, but I can't really tell you what because it might still be a secret or something. I even jokingly said to a friend that if I couldn't snag the job, I'll just join the contest or something. =) At least its something I'm good at, I think.

So the problem is, I'm really hoping that they would schedule the interview say, Monday or Tuesday next week because I would really be occupied from Wednesday till Saturday and I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it. So I'm praying real hard that nothing would go in my way because it would really be hard for me to decide where to go first or who to prioritize. That would really suck and I hate to break my promises.

Kai and I talked about best thesis and all this afternoon. I wonder if ours was chosen to be one of the Most Notable Theses. Sir Jere hasn't announced it yet, and were kinda hoping for it because we really worked hard on it and I think Sir Jeff would be pleased if we were one of them. News anyone?

Oh, and 4Journ1, about that outing you've been planning, I think I'm gonna try taking a break from jobhunting and my stressful life to spend time with you. I just hope that when you decide to have the gimmick, I would still be free. I'm just wishing to spend time with you guys. =)

So much for my Holy Week. But I enjoyed the Gilmore Girls Marathon. I just hoped they aired Season 5 because I missed a lot of episodes from that and Quiapo still doesn't have the series or something.

Well, guess I have to stop blogging now. Its late already. I mean, morning already.

Oh,and special mention to Byron James, thanks for having the time to read and comment on my blog. I hope you're doing well now you're overseas and all. And thanks for the faith, I knew I could count on you mi friend. =)

And I'm really out.. =)

Post a Comment

0 Comments