PBB celebrity Edition

PBB Celebrity Edition

In this universe, si Sedfrey ang isa sa mga spoiler na tao. Sabihin ba naman ang contestants before the show! Shempre nabasa ko before i-air, naku Sedpoy! Kahit kailan talaga.

Well, here's the line-up:

Keanna Reeves
Aleck Bovick
Bianca Gonzalez
Roxanne Barcelo
Gretchen Malalad
Mich Dulce
Angela Calina

Rustom Padilla
John Prats
Christian Vasquez
Zanjoe Marudo
Rico Robles
Budoy Marabilles
Rudy Fernandez

*******************************
Lufak! Ang hot ni Christian and Zanjoe. hunky-hunks talaga. I wish ako na lang pumalit kay Bianca Gonzalez..ehehe..

But seriously, I think its better for them just to cast stars for the show. Kasi after naman ng contest, nagiging artista din naman sila lahat. Plus there are lots of ABS-CBN Talents who are just there for a period in time then goes kapoof when the viewers don't buy their antics anymore. And I'm expecting cooler stars than them. Hello? Rustom Padilla? I mean, I have nothing against the guy. It's just that he was the finale. And he isn't even that popular anymore. And yeah, I think he's really gay. What'll happen to my Christian! ngark! At least I still have Sam.. XD

My bezzie went here with her baby this afternoon. And I forced them both to church even though they were already converted to another religion. Her mother-in-law also found out about it. hehe. I just hope they wouldn't get into trouble because of me.

****************************
Watched "While You Were Sleeping" last night. It was so sweet. I actually could also identify with Sandra Bullock's character in the movie. Like she has dreamt of having a nice guy and making her dream happen all of a sudden. But heck, I'm still on the dream part. No nice guys whatsoever yet. But I think he's gonna come soon. After all, I'm months away to being a career woman.

WOMAN?!?

Wow, I never imagined that I would say that. Ha! I think I'd better get used to it. But still, I have to find a job first. A job fair would be held on Wednesday at school. I just hope I'd be hired on one of the publishing or media companies instead of the 'communications' firms (read: Call Centers)

And by brother's positive about me getting a job. He said that if I decide to buy a new phone after saving up my salary,I should give my e398 to him. And he made my blood rise when he showed a picture of my fone, with much better features and a large memory. Crazy brother!

Oh well, I think i have to go to sleep now. Whoever you are, I love you. I just want you to know. Just go figure out who you really are. Nyahaha..

..And I'm out! XD

Post a Comment

0 Comments