lappie

I brought my laptop only to find out that Brent's not going to be using it.. oh well, life sucks..

************
Our class watched the VOLLEYBALL game of our profs this morning. I used my entire energy to cheer for them that I feel wasted right now. I can't even breathe anymore. Then went to SMSL with Mela. I was actually hoping to see my friends working there but didn't guess afternoon sked nila. And I was hoping they would carry my things. nyahaha..

***************
I have tons to do this following weeks that I couldn't afford to stall anymore. Have to think of possibilities on how to write Sport-y articles and all. My only highest grade is on that Pacquiao column and it wouldn't do me a miracle to actually snag a higher grade. Must pray, must plead actually.
***********

ooh, and for those who went to the seminar yesterday, I found the SUPERNATURAL website. DO click at the name.

gotta go to Ethics class, which I'm too sleepy to even be there. belch now.

**********

oh, and if my lola haven't died yet, this day could've been her birthday. It still is actually.

Post a Comment

0 Comments