and then there was light

Finally, it is over. And the funny thing is, Ive suspected someone who isnt even capable of doing it. And Ive already said sorry to her. That's the least thing I could do for saying nasty things to her.

********************
So anyway, I was late again for our meeting. It's very unbecoming of me. When I was in high school, I would always loathe anyone late is our class. That Im used to waiting that being waited at. Now, circumstances have changed and my friends would be mad at me for being the person to be waited at. And Im hating myself right now.

And yeah, it's all my fault because I havent done anything yesterday. I just watched movies. You know why?

*******************
Last Sunday, my dad went abroad again. And because we had all the time after the plane took off, My Mom, Lester and I went to Baclaran. After going to Church, we strolled upon the dozen tiangges and footwear shops around. And after that, I saw this DVD Heaven Shop but costs too much that the ones in Quiapo. So I just begged my Mom to go to Avenida the following day.

So Monday comes, and there are no classes due to a holiday, we went to some places then after, went straight to Avenida. Ok, piracy movieland is in front of my eyes so I splurged already.

Then I saw this one stall that says:

"DVD 3 for 100"

I went then and there, saw the most priceless movies I havent watched yet.

1. The Phantom of the Opera
2. The Phantom of the Opera 80's version
3. Gone with the Wind
4. The Sound of Music
5. Legally Blonde
6. Legally Blonde 2
7. Miss Congeniality
8. Miss Congeniality: Armed and fabulous
9. Bridget Jones
10. Bridget Jones Edge of Reason
11. The Forgotten
12. Hotel Rwanda

Ang dami diba? Actually, 3 for 100 na, yung isang DVD would have at least 4 or 6 movies in one copy. Next, I would buy the horror thingie. HAHA! Possible Movie Marathon coming up.
*********************
And I guess it would be an early present for me since my birthday's coming up in a few days. I'll be turning 20!

No need to buy me anything fancy, its the thought that counts..nyahaha..Im kidding..=)

And Im counting the days already.. 4 days nalang actually..=)


Post a Comment

0 Comments