Beauty Must Have: Althea Holiday Box


How did you start your New Year? Mine literally started shining, shimmering and splendid because of the Althea Holiday Glitter Box! How so, you might ask? Before the clock struck 12, I was wearing the products that are curated in this special beauty box, filled with the best Korean Beauty products, especially picked by the Althea Team. So if you want to know more about my glimmery look, read more below.




The first beauty product that I got is the AbbaMart Brown Smoky Eye. It has four colours - Golden Honey 2, Cinnamon, Bitter Chocolate, and Bebob Jazz. This perfected my smoky and sultry look, as I feel like having gold all over my eyes.


Props to Althea for including the AMOK Eye Glow because it went well with the smoky eye. Since I got the Snow White shade, it made me feel like channeling Elsa of Frozen with its white accent. I also love how it is easy to use, and the directions from the Althea App helped so much especially for first time users like me.


To dab a little bit more shimmer to your eyes, they included the Rire Eye Pigment to the mix. Although you have to make sure that you open it carefully because the glitters can easily make a mess. A little tip, use a small brush when using it because it beautifully blends on your eye makeup.


Have you seen Koreans make their eyes look bigger? The Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner can help you achieve that and get that look easily. I had mine at the shade of Pink Topaz and it is very pigmented. I am not that good in putting under eyeliner, but this product makes it so easy for me to use. 


For your T and S zones to look more defined, the Aritaum Magic Contour Highlighter fits well with the Glitter Holiday Box as it brings a dazzling glow on my face.


And lastly. the Innisfree Self Nail Jewel Sticker is something I wanted for quite sometime. Recently, I've been fascinated with nail art, that this one does the trick. The glitter stones make your nails dazzle and it is not a mess to apply. 

As a freebie, the Glitter Box comes with an Abbamart White Base Shadow Brush that is easy to use for blending. I actually used it with the Brown Smoky Eye Palette.

Shining shimmering splendid during the New Year
My verdict? Aside from Althea Korea being so helpful with how to use these products by browsing their app or website, this curated box is perfect for girls who would like to put on a new look for 2017.  It is also so affordable, with all the products worth Php6,640 for only Php1,370. 

With these products, it's not so hard to stand out. To know more about this box, you can also watch my unboxing and review at my Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/QZSzVPMLrV8

Order yours now and even look for other special boxes at www.ph.althea.kr

Post a Comment

0 Comments