Join the Shoe Craze at Le Bunny Bleu PH's Warehouse Sale


Shoeholics unite!  I just went to the Warehouse sale of Le Bunny Bleu and scored cutesy flats as low as 150! Yup,  you read that right.  I GOT FLATS THAT USED TO BE 2,500php AND NOW IT'S JUST 150php! 

If you know me very well, I wouldn't pass on this opportunity to shop for shoes. And since I love Le Bunny Bleu so much (I have three pairs of their shoes already), I searched for their office at Unit 207, Gold Building, 15 Annapolis Street, San Juan. For those who needed directions, if you're coming from Santolan MRT station, go right to Annapolis Street, and you can walk just a few buildings away. When you see the Metrobank Branch,  you can easily spot the Gold Building across the street.


For those who are asking if they really have Php150 shoes,  they really do!  But these are kind of dusty, some damaged,  shoes.  Thankfully,  I got two pairs that only needs cleaning using wipes. 


The regular ones are priced at Php500, while kids' shoes are at Php300. Their office is not that big,  so you really need a lot of patience and have a good eye.  You also have to see if they fit you well because all sales are final and you can't exchange them once sold. 



They also have sneakers and boots that are priced at Php800. 

Le Bunny Bleu's Warehouse Sale runs from September 15 to 17, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.  To know more about them,  visit their Facebook Page at www.Facebook.com/LeBunnyBleuPH

Post a Comment

0 Comments