Hello Kitty Dessert Bar Opens at SM City North EDSA The Block

The first Hello Kitty Cafe in the PH

Hello Kitty loves! The long wait is finally over, the Hello Kitty Dessert Bar in now open at the SM City North EDSA, The Block! Now on their soft launch, my friend, Krystle and I, decided to visit the place and it was pure kitty awesomeness. 

Just a backgrounder, when I was in Malaysia, we travelled 8 hours to and from Hello Kitty Sanrio Land because I love Hello Kitty. Last November at Seoul, I dragged my friend Hannah to go with me at Myeongdong because there are select Hello Kitty cafes around. And when I finally saw one, I tried their tiramisu and blueberry cheesecake, with the coffee that has Hello Kitty's face inscripted on the froth.

Salads and pastries for sale

You can definitely say that my devotion to this kawaii cat has gone into a different level. That is why when I heard that they will be opening a cafe here in the Philippines, we just had to go. So from Ortigas to Quezon City, we braved the rain and traffic because I simply cannot miss the chance to be there as early as I could. 

Hello Kitty logo

Hello Kitty Desserts Bar is located at the second floor of SM City North EDSA, The Block. They serve fresh salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes, hot and cold drinks and pastries. It is just too bad that we arrived at 8PM and their desserts are already sold out. I guess I have to come another day. And earlier, at that. Below is their menu:



Because we can no longer order desserts (huhu), Krystle ordered the Lychee Strawberry Fruitshake, while I had the Cappuccino, because HK's face is in it. LOL. I can't wait to see if they have tiramisu like the one I had in Korea. So I guess I'm setting another bffs date this weekend.  

Enjoying my cup of coffee
Lychee Strawberry FruitShake

So what are you waiting for, kitties? Head on to SM City North EDSA now to experience this piece of Hello Kitty in the Philippines. I hope that they'd spring more branches in the country. But for now, let us all bask in this kitty love and welcome Hello Kitty with open arms and wide. =)

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Share your stories with me