Saturdate with Mcdonald's and Kung Fu Panda 3


It was a Saturday well spent for me because Mcdonald's invited me to a Kung Fu Panda 3 party! Because I was allowed to bring a kid, I asked my best friend, Maro and my godson, Gabby to see the movie with me, and check out the latest Happy Meal toys. 


Your kids are in for a real treat with the newest Mcdonald's Happy Meal toys because, yup you guessed it right, it's PANDAmonium time with Kung Fu Panda 3!


Collect all eight toys, Kick of Justice Po, Surprise Noodle Sale Ping, Spirit Warrior Po, Tigress Kung Fu Punch, Master of Balance Po, Dumpling Eating Contest Li, Peek A Boo Mei Mei and Jade Blade Kai. If connected side-by-side, the characters will do their signature move simultaneously with a push of a button.


They also have a newest addition to the Happy Meal fans because you can enjoy it with corn! Starting March 9, corn-loving customers may choose between McDonald’s Fries and a yummy corn cup to complete your Happy Meal. Because corn is the perfect source of energy, your kids can train like Po and the Furious Five. 


After checking out these new treats from Mcdonald's, we went to see the newest movie to the Kung Fu Panda installment in 3D. My godson, Gabby, enjoyed the film, and so did I! It was action packed and inspiring at the same time. 


The Kung Fu Panda 3 Mcdonald's Happy Meal is available at all branches starting March 9. Both offers are available at all McDonald’s restaurants nationwide through the front counter, Drive-Thru, or McDelivery by dialing 86-2-36, visiting www.mcdelivery.com.ph, or by ordering through the McDo PH App, available for free in both Android and iOS. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments