mySlim With Yerba Mate: The Philippines' Dietary Supplement of Choice



When I was in college, I was so slim that my friend, Brent and I compared how fast our metabolism is. But as I grew older, I was diagnosed to have PCOS and my weight doubled up. As I am on my way to losing weight, I still need to work on some more. And I'm glad to know that mySlim is the Philippines' dietary supplement choice to help me in my goal. 


We have a lot of dietary supplements in the country and it is not limited to tablets, capsules, as well as drinks and energy bars. With so many alternatives, it's so hard to look for the best product with the perfect and safe results. Just like in my case, slimming capsules do not really work with my hormones. 


Based on my endless search for the best weight loss product, mySlim is the first slimming and detox drink clinically proven to promote safe weight loss for its special Yerba Mate formulation. 

What is it? Yerba Mate was first discovered in Brazil and it was then used as ingredients in making tea. Over the centuries since its discovery, clinical studies and research proved that it is also an effective weight loss component and mySlim took the opportunity to incorporate it in their product. 


Because Yerba Mate reduces fat without shedding lean muscle mass, it will make you burn only the unwanted fat, making you fit and lose weight the natural way. 

mySlim is also packed with Palatinose which promotes energy for longer periods of time. It also has Carnipure which reduces the sensation of hunger and food intake.


Recently, mySlim also revealed Jennylyn Mercado as their newest brand ambassador. Because she is the perfect image of strength and she values her well-being, getting her as an endorser is parallel to mySlim's brand philosophy  

mySlim was developed by Vida Nutriscience Incorporated, one of the leading health and wellness products provider in the market and the country’s go-to provider of safe, novel and ethical health and wellness products.


I'm so excited to show you the impact of mySlim soon. To know more about the product, visit www.vidanutriscience.com, or like and follow their social media pages myslimPH on Facebook, and myslimdetox for Twitter, and Instagram.

Post a Comment

0 Comments