#IDoItTwiceAWeek


Few years ago, I found out that I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). This disorder made me fat, full of acne and became not so confident with how I look. I was 140 lbs and growing. No amount of exercise or diet could make me lose weight, because of my weird hormones. 

Fast forward to present day, I learned to embrace my hormonal problem. I made sure to have a more positive outlook about life, traveled more often, and did not stress myself, no matter how life gets complicated. With the help of my friends and loved ones, I am happier and making memories one step at a time. Also, with less stress, I finally lost 10 lbs, and feeling good about myself. I hope that my story could be inspirational for women with PCOS like me. 


What gives me more edge in feeling clean and sexy? It all boils down to using the best feminine wash there is - the Betadine Feminine Wash! Did you know that having PCOS makes you feel uneasy during red days? Now, even if I feel that way, using this product during my period, or at least twice a week helps because Clean is the new Sexy! 

Having your period is tough. There's always this uneasy feeling everytime, and you'd have that irritation from germs and bacteria. Now, I discovered that you shouldn't hide from that irritating feeling, because Betadine Feminine Wash is Povidone Iodine 7.5% antiseptic that prevents feminine discomfort. 

Now I feel sexier as ever!

That enough is proof that Betadine Feminine Wash is a girl's best friend. Gone are the bad red days because it keeps us feeling confident with our own skin, leaving us feeling sexy as ever. How about you, girl? Are you ready to Join the #SexyCleanRevolution? Like myself, #IDoItTwiceAWeek, and I feel better than ever, so you should too!


Post a Comment

0 Comments