On Travel and Making the Most Out of It

Loved this place, but missing the beach too. 

Summer is almost over and I can't believe that I haven't been on an actual beach since January. Yes, instead of frolicking in my most favorite place, I've been places where I have to work and less play.

My ideal summer is lying on the sand, without a care in the world and listening to music like a sort of bootzilla. I have plane tickets to Palawan, but it is remained untouched because of our busy, busy schedules.

On the next half of the year, I have some major traveling to do, and I'm pretty excited about it. See, it would be my first time out of the country since I promised myself that I would explore my own first, before going out there. And because I believe I managed to go to the different PH spots already, it's time to explore. Destination: Asia.

Of course there are times that I wish I could travel and work at the same time. But who knows right? I guess its time to reach for greater things and its time to start now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments