Finally Home


I've spent three days in Baguio and it was one of the most memorable vacations in my life, I must say. I actually can't wait to post my blog about it. I just can't find the time to do so. I promise to get to it once I had enough sleep. 

When I was in Baguio, we had an activity where we had a game a la Amazing Race. It was like exploring the city in a different way. See, I have been in and out of Baguio since I was a kid and we only visit the usual places - Mines View Park, Burnham Park, Botanical Garden, Wright Park, Lourdes Grotto and The Mansion. Few years back, I asked my parents if we could visit Tam-Awan Village and I got the chance to see its awesomeness. Because I'm into the arts, I got to see the Igorot culture, arts, music, and even lefty guitarists

This year, I got the chance to see the La Presa Farm, see a glimpse of the Diplomat Hotel and The Treetop Adventure. I never thought that there are more new things in Baguio since I've been there three years ago.

Touchdown, Manila, I had new friends, discovered a lot about myself - strengths, fears and all, and what I could do more. And today, I learned that this year will be more about traveling and knowing different cultures all over.

Can't wait to go back to Baguio. I miss the cool breeze and the pines. Till next time. And thank you, Azalea Residences for the very warm welcome. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments