Something NIU and Exciting is in SM Aura Premier!


I found something NIU and exciting! Before October started, my friend Claire told me that there's a budding restaurant at the 6th floor of SM Aura, and she thought it looks very elegant. It just so happened that I was invited to check out a certain "new and exciting" buffet in town, and it did not disappoint, NIU by Vikings is definitely the coolest restaurant you could ever be into. 



I'm always very vocal in saying that my favorite buffet restaurant is Vikings in MOA. From their sushi spread to their steak choices, this place never ever failed me. It also goes by saying that I'm frequent at Vikings during my birthday or the boyfriend's, because their pricing is at par with the quality of food and services. Lucky for us, Vikings upgraded with their newest and upscale buffet with NIU (pronounced as nee-uh). You could never go wrong with their sumptuous cuisine by their world-class chefs, partnered with a stellar service.

Niu, in Viking language means 9 - a significant number in Norse mythology. Their principle is when you dine with them, you are in a treat for a cloud nine service and food choices. You will also feel good high because it is located at the highest peak of the SM Aura Premier. 


Before I show you their buffet spread, I just had to commend the interior of Niu. Dining there makes you feel posh and chic. Channeling the words classy and elegant, they are equipped with upholstered chairs and dramatic lights, perfect for an intimate setting. Now you're sure to have a memorable experience. 

Do you want to see what's in store at Niu? Well it's time you check these goodies:














































Back to their stellar service, did you know that you can even order your food without lifting so much as a finger? But of course, its nicer to check out what they have to offer, right? I love how Niu has so many choices that I ended up eating everything from their buffet spread. I can't wait to dine there again with my family because I know they'd enjoy it as much as I did. 


Above is the price list of Niu. I think this is affordable enough for a restaurant that can compete with the buffets offered by 5 star hotels in the Metro. 


Niu is open seven days a week, and is located at the SM Aura Skypark, right across the Samsung Hall. The restaurant is open for lunch from Mondays through Sundays from 11:30am to 2:30pm and for dinner Mondays through Sundays from 5:30 to 10:00 pm. Major credit cards are accepted. You may call telephone numbers: 478-­3888, 847-­3888, 0917-­586-­6888 for reservations, or visit http://niu.ph and like Niu by Vikings on Facebook and Instagram at @niubyvikings.

Post a Comment

0 Comments