See You Soon Cebu!

Photo Credit
I can't wait to go to Cebu! It's few more days left and I'm finally going to this beautiful place. 

Even if I have been to Iloilo a lot of times, it's going to be my first time in Cebu. Some would say that its a less stressful version of Manila, but I guess I have to get there to find out. 

It's given that I go to their beautiful beaches. Of course, I have to check out the dried mangoes, the danggit, Cebu's famous lechon and the sights.

I also promised myself that I would  buy a guitar there. Cebu is known for its beautiful sounds. I believe that this island is like a muscians friend

Food, music, sights, CHECK! I am really excited for this trip to happen. This is me realizing my mantra this year that I should discover what's out there. Good night friends, share your Cebu tips with me okay? :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments