Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Photo Source

I've been seeing cute babies this past weekend. I don't know, but I just love looking at them. If I'd ever have a baby girl in the future, she will surely be adored by the whole family. She'd wear too much pink, and will love books and music. But for now, my dolls are my babies, and I've got a whole bunch of them. You see, everytime I buy dolls, I'd envision to give them to my future baby girl. Yes, I'm forward thinking that way.

These past few days, I've been hooked with the series, Once Upon a Time. You know the series where they put the fairy tales into real characters? Since I love babies and fairytales, I came across these cute department 56 snowbabies at christmasplace and I thought they're perfect for my collection. 




I can't wait to shop for (and receive) Christmas gifts. And these stuff are perfect for those who have huge doll collections. So no baby for now? Snowbabies are definitely the answer. 

P.S.: Wishlist alert! :) 

Post a Comment

0 Comments