My Happy Make-Up Kit


Last week, BDJ Box and Pixy held a make-up workshop and asked us to bring our make-up kits. I'm so happy because aside from Pixy products, I can use my own tools to keep up with the tutorials. Instead of bringing a make-up bag, I put my essentials at the Beabi bag organizer that was a gift from an officemate during Christmas. It was pink, has so many pockets, and I really organized my stuff well. So are you ready to see what's inside? Read on to find out. 

Some of my make-up products are given as gifts, or won as a prize. I rarely use make-up, so I appreciate pocket sizes like the ones I have, so here goes:

Etude House Sweet Recipe: Chocolate Highlighter
One of my happy and favorite products is EH's Chocolate Highlighter. I love using this product because it blends well with any eye shadow color. 

Too Cool for School's Play Cheek Angel Blusher
I love this Korean Makeup brand because they have the cutest products. This blusher already has a mirror and a puff at the bottom part. It is also long lasting when worn so it's a good buy. 

Pixy Eyeshadow: Violet Magnificence 08
Pink and purple, my favorite colors! Here's what we used during the Pixy Tokyo Kawaii workshop and I loved the outcome because its girly and looks sweet. I'm sure I'll be using this quite often.

Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake
See how cute these are? These are perfect for the eyes, for the cheek and lips. And they smell so great too! 

Canmake Cream Cheek
When it comes to cheek cream, I must say that Canmake looks the best. This one is long-lasting and looks natural for someone as morena as myself.
MAC Lustreglass Wonderstruck Lipgloss
My first MAC lipgloss was given by a friend from her HongKong trip. I frequently use this one, especially when I don't feel like using that much makeup on my face. Keeps it natural. :)

Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes
This Jeweling Eyes set makes your pair sparkle! It's best for your date night eyes and if you need to put on a light makeup during day time.

Revlon Haute Pink Rose Classe Blush
This one I got from the Revlon workshop I attended recently. I got the pink one because I have too much orange-y blushes. This blush is perfect if you want to achieve the sweet and dainty look. 

The Body Shop Eye Definer Shade: Glowing Amethyst
I rarely use this product but I love it when using purple eyeshadow. This accentuates the eyes, especially when I don't want to use a liquid eyeliner. 

G-lish Brush Set
I love makeup, and when the fingers can't do most of its job, I rely to my G-lish brush set to help me. And since I'm clueless about which ones to use, the name on each brush doesn't confuse me. And this is pretty cheap for a set, so I wouldn't mind if it breaks. But so far, they're durable and does its job well. 

So there, those are the contents of my pink makeup organizer. I also have a beauty box at home filled with make-up products. But its great using that while sitting on couch cushions.  However, that will be another story. 

How about you? What's on your make-up kit? I can't wait to rummage them too. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments