Have a Relaxing Stay at The Sitio Boracay


My first rule in traveling is comfort. You see, I rarely go on vacation now because it's hard to balance work, life and events. That's why when during the times that I travel, I make sure that I am comfortable, safe and I can take my time to relax. I'm not sure if it's sheer luck, but I always find really great accommodation whenever I travel. I remember my friend Jenny said, "Naku, alam mo naman si Lumandog, di pwede sa tent mo patulugin yan, kailangan may aircon at maayos yung CR."  That's why I'm so happy that Jeman recommended The Sitio Boracay to be our home in three days. 



The Sitio Boracay is located at Station 1, Balabag Plaza. Though it is not beach front, you just have to walk for like three minutes to go to the beach. They have two properties, one is the Sitio Suites where we stayed and the Sitio Villas. What I loved about them is you can still use their pool area, even if you're not staying at the Villas.

Deluxe Suite

I was about to book at Gran Prix when Ms. Joy, their Reservations Officer told me about the Sitio Suites. And since they have a promo for the 3Days and 2Nights stay, I was eager to start my vacation then and there. 

Like other hotels, check in starts at 2:00PM while check out is at 12:00NN. Good thing we were just in time, so we didn't have to wait anymore. 


I must say that the Deluxe Suite is very spacious and homey. Whenever I enter a hotel room, I always check the bed first. And The Sitio's bed is definitely comfortable. After all, my three day vacation is all about relaxing and to make me forget that I have tons to do back in the Metro. 



I am also the type of person who is keen about bathrooms. I don't like camping because I hate portalets and shared bathrooms. I don't want to sound obnoxious, but a clean bathroom says a lot about a place. And I approve of their clean and spacious bathroom. 


This is not really much of a necessity for me, but The Sitio Boracay has a safety deposit box in their rooms, cable TV and a mini-ref. They also have a terrace outside the rooms where you can put your wet clothes. This is a plus point because they are thinking about the customers well. 



On the other side is the pool and cabana area. You can have your breakfast there or you can opt to have it delivered in your room. The pool area is open until 11PM. This is actually helpful because I love night swimming, and when we went to Boracay, it's already low tide at 7PM. 

My verdict? I give The Sitio Boracay 5 out of 5 stars. Their rates are affordable, they have the nicest staff, breakfast is yummy, the pool is divine, and we tell the tricycle that we're staying at The Sitio, they don't have to ask us where it is anymore. Even the boyfriend is impressed. He said that he was glad I made the arrangements because he enjoyed our stay. 

To know more about The Sitio Boracay, you may visit their website at http://www.thesitioboracay.com/. You may also contact their reservations office (Gran Prix & Sitio Suites and Villas) at (02) 414-4065.

Post a Comment

0 Comments