Travel Back In Time at Guevarra's


To say that Chef Laudico's restaurant, Guevarra's, has the sumptuous food, is an understatement. I remember this place as a spa, but Chef Roland and Jacqueline turned this property into a charming space where family and friends can dine and have a great time.  



Going to Guevarra's is a bit challenging. It seems like public transportation doesn't know the place. Good thing Krystle had the GrabTaxi App when we had to go there. I suggest you take your car with you too. But I loved how homey this place is. It's kind of relaxing because it's tucked in San Juan, and makes you feel as if you're transported back in time. 


When I was told that the Philip Lifestyle Guy Season 2 would have its launch there, I didn't hesitated one bit. It has been a dream to finally experience one of the most famous buffets in town. And boy, was I ready to try them all. 


Anyway, I won't do much talking anymore, let me just  present you what Guevarra's has to offer (and more). Here's what they served (and I devoured) during my visit to this awesome restaurant.

Pancit Palabok
Appetizers
Salads
The awesome Ice Cream machine
Crinkles
Latik Fondue

Pinoy desserts
Banana Cake
Spicy Sardines
Lumpia
Chicken
Pork
Pizza
Pork Sisig Baskets (Which I had a handful of :D)
Camote Croquettes

Of course, I took the chance of having my picture taken with the famous Chef Lau. It's actually more of an honor for me to try their creations. Guevarra's is high recommended for groups who love to chill out and eat really good food, or for couples on a date night. With the ambiance and how their prices are affordable makes this one of my favorite buffet restaurants. 

Buffet rates are Php399+VAT for Weekdays Lunch (M-F, 11:00AM-2:00PM), Php449+VAT for Maagang Salu Salo (M-TH, 5:00PM-6:30PM), Php549+VAT for Maagang Salu Salo Fridays to Sundays, Php499+VAT Weekdays Dinner (M-Th, 7:30PM-10:30PM) and Php599+VAT on Weekdays and Holidays (Friday Dinner, Saturday and Sunday Lunch and Dinner).  

Guevarra's is located at 387 P. Guevarra St. cor Argonne St., Addition Hills, San Juan City. For reservations, you may call them at 705 1811 / 705 1874 / 502 5006 / 0917 311 2222. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments