Say That Things Change E-book


Do you love reading romantic stories?  New Adult Quick Reads launched the e-book Say That Things Change on Google Play. Featuring stories from writers Jhing Bautista, Jonnalyn Cabigting, Katherine Eustaquio-Derla, Leng De Chavez, Rachelle Belano, Rayne Mariano and Mina V. Esguerra, these quick reads are  for the New Adult  generation.

Say That Things Change features the following stories: Six Degrees of Separation, Prince Charmee, Before I Do, Everything is in Line, Almost but not Quite, Sharm's Side and the Muse Apollo 1. 

My most favorite was definitely Before I Do because it is a hilarious story about the girl who wants the wedding, but not yet the marriage. I think most girls get all worked up on the idea of weddings and plannings , but they diss the idea of what happens after the wedding. So, being in my late twenties, I can relate. :)

Say That Things Change is available in New Adult Quick Reads via Google Play for only Php43.75 (limited time offer only). You can download it by clicking this link: http://goo.gl/f3oif3.


Post a Comment

0 Comments